Student Network Specialist - Computer Services, MSU
Networking & Telecommunications is currently seeking a student worker to assist the
Networking team in supporting and troubleshooting the data network for the Springfield
The Networking team of Networking & Telecommunications is responsible for designing, implementing, monitoring, and maintaining high-quality data and video networks for Missouri State. The successful applicant will be involved in the day-to-day operations of the network, and duties will include:
- Network troubleshooting
- Cable testing
- Inventory management
- Maintaining database of networking equipment and jacks
- Programming/configuring routers and switches
- Minimum two years remaining at the University preferred
- Prefer to be available to work during summer and semester breaks
- Working knowledge of computers
- Programming/Web programming abilities and/or experience preferred
- Networking experience preferred but not necessary
Training will be provided. Starting pay is $13.85/hr. Schedule is flexible, 15-20
hours per week between 8am - 5pm. Maximum of 1000 hours per year. If you are interested
or want more information, please contact and/or send your
resume and cover letter to:
Josh Stuppy – Coordinator of Networking - 836-6449 - JoshStuppy@MissouriState.edu
Jason Lee – Network Analyst - 836-8328 - JasonLee@MissouriState.edu
A local start-up company in Springfield, MO. Builds smart software for the construction industry. Has opening for Full Stack Developer.
Find more information at this link: ConGenius Full Stack Developer - Indeed
Several job openings available for Computer Science graduates. For information and how to apply contact James Daehn at JDaehn@missouristate.edu.
Küat is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Description: Software Developer - NetSuite Developer
(Revision Date: March, 2022)
Contact: -firstname.lastname@example.org - send application to email@example.com. Job also posted on Indeed.
Status: At-will employee, full-time, non-exempt
Supervision:Supervision is by the Operations Manager.
Conditions of Employment: Candidate must meet the requirements of the full job description throughout the duration of employment with Küat and must follow all policies outlined in the employee handbook.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with operations team to develop new features and enhance or support existing software, primarily NetSuite.
- Troubleshoot open software related issues and bug-fixes.
- Debug and test scripts/processes as needed.
- Assist with creation and updating of technical documentation.
Other Important Functions:
- Attend workshops, seminars, and conferences for professional development as necessary.
- Actively looks for improvements in company systems and processes.
- Due to the company having substantial trade secret information and this position having access to such information, the position requires that a non-disclosure, confidentiality agreement be signed.
- Performs related administrative work as required.
Required Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- If operating a motor vehicle while on company business, employees must possess a valid operator’s license and maintain adequate personal insurance coverage.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics:
- 2+ years of software development preferred
- Work onsite a minimum 80% of scheduled hours
- Hands-on experience with SuiteScript development a plus
- Prior customization experience on NetSuite platform is a plus.
- Continuous learning style and ability is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a friendly and efficient manner with customers, vendors, TPAs, employees, and other company contacts.
- Ability to effectively welcome and embrace differences among employees, customers, and vendors.
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the job without posing a direct threat to the health and safety of others.
- Must be able to clearly speak, read, and write in the English language.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions if no undue hardship is posed to the company.