Why study Computer Science at Missouri State?
- Our graduates expect 100 percent job placement and high starting salaries.
- Small class sizes allow you to establish one-on-one relationships with your professors and to further explore your professional goals.
- The Computer Science-Computer Science Option is accredited by the Computing Accreditation Commission of ABET.
- You will study the design, development and analysis of software and hardware used to solve problems in a variety of business, scientific and social contexts.
- You will join a learning community that’s on the front edge of technology and focuses on emerging technology trends.
Learn the most used professional programs
You’ll gain experience through courses in Python and C++, the most widely used software technology in the market, are taught in the department. We also offer collaborations with the biology and art departments, which provide enhanced, hands-on learning and the ability to look into specialty areas of computer science. To ensure your success in the technical and problem solving areas of this field, adequate math and science skills are recommended.
Helping you succeed
Make a smart investment in your future. Access financial aid and friendly support.
- Admission requirements
- Program requirements
- Scholarships and financial aid
- Transferring credit to Missouri State
Get ready to meet your next mentor. You’ll be prepared, confident and ready for your career.